Meet Dr. Renato Saltz
- Posted on: Apr 15 2015
Just as important as the decision to under plastic surgery or an aesthetic procedure, is your choice of provider. It is important to choose a medical Saltz spa that is managed by a physician that you can trust and who has the experience and skills necessary to yield beautiful and safe results.
Dr. Saltz is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. He has taught and practiced plastic surgery since 1989 and is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to help women with breast cancer.
He now offers his unique expertise to the staff and aestheticians of Saltz Spa Vitoria – ensuring that even non-surgical treatments have your healthiest and most beautiful results in mind.
After completing his General Surgery residency at the University of Miami’s Jackson Memorial Hospital, Dr. Saltz completed his Plastic Surgery residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Saltz is a member of the following organizations:
- Salt Lake Surgical and Salt Lake Plastic Surgery Societies
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Vice-President of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Chairman of the Education Council for the International Society for Aesthetic Surgery
- Past-President of the Rocky Mountains Association of Plastic Surgeons
Active member of the Utah Plastic Surgery Society
Contact our office today to schedule your next aesthetic procedure or surgical procedure with Dr. Renato Saltz.
Posted in: Facial Rejuvenation