It used to be that men took a certain perverse glee in doing as little as possible to address their appearance. Wrinkles? That’s a sign of seasoning and ruggedness. Hair popping up everywhere? That’s a sign of testosterone, and who doesn’t want lots of that? Rough skin texture? Come on, that’s manly.
Today, not so much. Now men want to look their best, and they realize keeping younger looking can have an impact at the office as well as anywhere else. Dr. Saltz believes it’s as important for men to try and look their best as it is for women.
Here are the most popular treatments our male patient’s request:
- Eyelid surgery — Few places on the body show a person’s age quite like the eyelids. Because the skin is some of the thinnest on the body, it’s is prone to sagging and wrinkling. Eyelid surgery can take 10 years or more off a man’s face. Plus, no one will know you had anything done; they’ll simply think you look younger and more alive.
- CoolSculpting — All men have those areas of fat in their abdomen that don’t respond to changes in diet or exercise. So, why not freeze the fat away with CoolSculpting? This non-surgical procedure permanently removes about 20 percent of the fat in the treated areas, slimming your waistline and shrinking that pooch.
- Microdermabrasion — Women aren’t the only ones who should have fresh, young-looking skin. Microdermabrasion uses microscopic crystals that are sprayed onto and instantly vacuumed off the face. This exfoliation removes the damaged outer layer of skin, revealing healthier skin beneath.
- Botox — Clint Eastwood may have made the most of his crow’s feet, but not you. This neuromodulator removes creases and wrinkles on the upper third of the face.
- Laser hair removal — Back hair? Come on. The hair on your shoulders? No. Use our lasers to permanently remove hair anywhere you want. The laser energy targets the hair follicles, damaging them and preventing them from growing hair.
- Laser Genesis — All areas of the face, neck, and body can see skin improvement with this laser resurfacing treatment.
- YAG/Vein Therapy — Those purple squiggly lines on your legs and face? Spider veins. Zap them along with sun spots and wrinkled areas with our YAG laser.
Interested in one of these treatments, men? Call our Salt Lake City or Park City offices of Saltz Plastic Surgery for an appointment.