Look at Our Spooky October Specials
- Posted on: Sep 30 2018
As we move from summer to winter, it can be a scary time for your skin, adjusting from summer’s intense heat to winter’s dry cold. To make it a little less frightening, our October specials at Saltz Plastic Surgery/Spa Vitoria are Pearl Fractional Resurfacing, Thermage, our Pumpkin Peel, and a variety of our Revision Skincare products. Don’t be scared to ask us about all of our specials!
Pearl Fractional Resurfacing
Lessen fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin with Pearl Fractional skin resurfacing. In fractional laser resurfacing, the laser energy creates hundreds of tiny channels through the epidermis, down into the skin’s dermis layer. When this energy is sensed in the dermis, the body believes it has been wounded and it responds by remodeling existing collagen and producing new collagen and elastin to “heal” the perceived wounds. This rejuvenates the skin.
Thermage uses Capacitive Radio Frequency technology to deliver heat energy into the lower layers of the skin. This causes two things to happen. First, the web of collagen immediately tightens, improving skin texture and tone. Second, for the next four to six months, the body creates new collagen in the area as a response to the perceived injury that the heat creates. Thermage is different than most skin-tightening treatments, as its results are obtained in a single treatment.
Chemical peels basically force your skin to exfoliate, revealing the younger, brighter, clearer skin beneath. Our pumpkin peel is especially appropriate for a scary October Special. It uses natural pumpkin and contains a built-in fruit acid and enzyme profile that decrease oxidative and free radical stress, all the while delivering light exfoliation with no downtime.
Revision Skincare Products
- D•E•J Eye Cream— Targets the appearance of eyelid hooding and droopiness, crow’s feet, crepiness and skin laxity, dark circles, and under-eye puffiness.
- D•E•J Face Cream— This isn’t a lotion, it’s an age-defying moisturizer. This face cream targets sagging skin: fine lines and wrinkles: crepey, thinning skin: dry, rough skin; and uneven skin tone and redness.
- Vitamin C Lotion 30%— This is formulated with the most vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin. Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of vitamin C. It brightens dull skin, provides a full line-up of antioxidants including vitamin E and coenzyme Q10, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and moisturizes and conditions the skin with Squalane.
- Intellishade Original— This award-winning tinted moisturizer gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. It moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin. Over 94% of clinical study participants experienced smoother, brighter, more even-toned skin after using Intellishade Original. It provides broad-spectrum UV protection and fights photodamage.
- Intellishade Matte— This award-winning tinted moisturizer gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color, just as Original does. Like Original it blends naturally with your skin color, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, provides broad-spectrum UV protection, and fights photoaging. But the Matte formula also contains the latest pore-minimizing technology.
Throughout this scariest of months, Saltz/Spa Vitoria is offering all of these procedures and products at special prices. Don’t be scared to ask us about them! Call us in Salt Lake at (801) 274-9500 or Park City at (435) 655-6612.