One More HERO Blog
- Posted on: Apr 30 2021
Back in January we had a couple blogs on our new Sciton HERO Broadband Light platform. HERO is an acronym for High Energy Rapid Output™. Sciton has developed, researched, and introduced this system that uses broad-spectrum visible and infrared light to selectively heat layers of the skin, getting rid of undesired pigmentation, redness, and other unwanted conditions.
BroadBand Light in the HERO system is the world’s most powerful Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) device on the market. It gives us great latitude at Saltz Plastic Surgery/Spa Vitoria for treating skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. BBL has the ability to provide dermal renewal, permanent hair reduction, and the treatment of pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, and acne.
Since we’re so excited about this addition to our Salt Lake and Park City practices, let’s get into some areas where the Sciton HERO BBL platform is filled with general awesomeness!
- Uniform beam — HERO BBL has precisely engineered parabolic optics that deliver energy to the treatment areas uniformly, producing no hot or cold spots. This makes for perfectly consistent treatments.
- Largest spot size and high repetition rate — The larger the spot size, the faster the treatment time. Couple that with a high repetition rate, and our HERO platform gets the job done quickly.
- Finesse Adapters™ — This Sciton system has three magnetically attachable Finesse Adapters™ that allow us to treat hard-to-reach areas and different anatomical structures.
- Smart Filters™ — Smart Filters™ allow for quick and easy adjustment of the wavelength used on the HERO handpiece. That way, we can treat multiple skin conditions in a single treatment using only a single handpiece.
- Precision cooling — Our HERO BBL platform uses an integrated, thermo-electrically cooled, sapphire crystal that keeps the treatment area consistently safe and cool. We can adjust the cooling in single degree increments, perfect for different patients.
OK, so that’s enough about our new HERO at Saltz Plastic Surgery and Spa Vitoria. Now it’s time for you to check it out for yourself. Whether it’s Broadband Light, Forever Young BBL, Forever Clear BBL, Forever Bare BBL, or SkinTyte, there’s sure to be a treatment on our HERO BBL system that fits the needs of your skin.
Call us at our Salt Lake City office, (801) 274-9500, or our Park City office, (435) 655-6612, and set up your session with our Sciton HERO!