Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ Sunscreen should be used daily to moisturize and protect skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ Sunscreen
Size: 2.0 Fl Oz. 59.1 mL
- Moisturizing broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 30+.
- Key botanicals calm the skin.
How to Use
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10%.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Stable, substantial form of pro-vitamin C.
- Green Tea Extract, Cucumber and Aloe Leaf Extract – Calming antioxidant properties.
Zinc Oxide 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Laurylmethicone Copolyol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Emellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Cucmis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexlglycerin, Fragrance.
Is this sunscreen greasy?
– It is light and non-greasy with an elegant finish that can be worn under makeup or as a stand-alone.
Can this be used on all skin types?
– Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
Can this sunscreen be used on other areas besides the face?
Is it translucent?
– The SPF leaves no “white casting” once it is thoroughly rubbed into the skin.
How long will this product last?
– This is completely dependent upon use. If using once a day on the face only, it will last approximately 4.5 months.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
– Please consult with your health care provider.