DR. RENATO SALTZ | BOARD-CERTIFIED UTAH PLASTIC SURGEON
BOARD-CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY SPECIALIZING IN THE AESTHETIC SURGERY OF THE FACE & BODY
Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board-certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring and breast surgery. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service.
In May 2002, Dr. Saltz left his eight-year position as Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the Summit Plastic Surgery Center at the University of Utah to fulfill a lifelong dream of opening his own plastic surgery clinic.
Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced as a plastic surgeon at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.
If you are looking for the best plastic surgeon in Salt Lake City UT and Park City UT, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Saltz.
Memberships & Affiliations
Renalto Saltz MD, FACS
- Past-President of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Past-President of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Adjunct Professor of Plastic Surgery at University Utah
- Past-President of the Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, University Federal Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- Editorial Boards – Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, New Beauty Magazine, Cureus & Modern Aesthetics
- Diplomate American Board of Surgery and Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Honorary Member, Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP)
- Founder and Chair of The Biennial Global Aesthetics Conferences in Miami Beach since 2015
- Founder and Chair of The Annual American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meetings since 2008
- Founder & Chairman Image Reborn Foundation of Utah – A Park City non-profit that provides free retreats to breast cancer survivors since 1998
Dr. Saltz has published and presented over 500 national and international papers including 39 chapters and 7 books.
What People Say About Us!
Dear Dr. Saltz,
A simple “Thank You” seems so inadequate for the gift you’ve given to me: self confidence. I am so thrilled to have this pigmentation finally gone for good and can’t wait to soon show off my new skin.
THANK YOU for all you have done. I will sing your praises forever!
Click here to read more reviews.