Meet Dr. Saltz
Board Certified Utah Plastic Surgeon – Dr. Renato Saltz
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Specializing in the Aesthetic Surgery of the Face & Body
Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service.
In May, 2002, Dr. Saltz left his eight-year position as Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the Summit Plastic Surgery Center at the University of Utah to fulfill a lifelong dream of opening his own plastic surgery clinic.
Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced plastic surgery at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.
Memberships and Affiliations
- 2016 President of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- 2009/2010 President of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Chair of the Education Council of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Former Associate Professor Plastic Surgery, University of Utah
- Past President Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Founder & Chairman, Image Reborn Foundation of Utah
Click here to learn more about the procedures offered by Dr. Saltz at Saltz Plastic Surgery.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance please contact us at (801) 274-9500 or (435) 655-6612.
Dr. Saltz has published and presented over 400 national and international papers including 36 chapters and 6 books.