October in Utah means falling temperatures and falling leaves. You could almost think of the hundreds of thousands of quaking aspens in the state as exfoliating themselves, only to replace their tired, mottled leaves with healthy new ones come April or May.
Why not do the same with your skin in October at Saltz Plastic Surgery/Spa Vitoria? Our assortment of chemical peels will do just that — give your skin a little help exfoliating that tired, dull outer layer. Plus, with holiday party season just around the corner, what better time to bring out glowing, healthy skin?
Here are the peels we offer at Spa Vitoria:
Illuminize Peel by Skin Medica
- A light peel for fine lines, wrinkles, and photo-damaged skin. $125.00 per treatment, packages available
Vitalize Peel by Skin Medica
- A medium peel that addresses problems with skin pigmentation, tone, and texture. $180.00 per treatment, packages available
Rejuvenize Peel by Skin Medica
- The deepest peel suitable for all skin types with moderate to severe skin problems. $250.00 per treatment, packages available
Mybody Probiotic Anti-Aging Treatment
- A volumizing facial treatment that utilizes topical probiotic bioactives to bring out the youthful glow in the skin. Effective on thinning, photodamaged, and problematic skin. $125.00
- Natural pumpkin and fruit acid rejuvenate and exfoliate the skin, decreasing oxidative and free radical stress. $65.00
PCA Esthetique Hydrating Peel
- This light chemical peel keeps the skin moist and well-hydrated, while improving skin texture and clarity. $50.00
PCA Sensi Peel
- Intended for people with extremely sensitive skin, reduces inflammation and redness caused by rosacea. $90.00
PCA Exfoliating Peel
- Light to medium peel effectively cleanses, exfoliates dead skin cells, and inhibits pigment production. Also minimizes breakouts, controls oil production, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. $90.00
PCA Body Peel
- Highly recommended for treatment of skin problems on the arms, legs, chest, back, hands, and feet — this peel softens and hydrates the skin’s surface. Call for a complimentary consultation, and pricing.
Call us at our Park City office, (435) 655-6612, or our Salt Lake City office, (801) 274-9500, to schedule your chemical peel this October!